To be eligible for participation in interscholastic athletics at Summerville High School, students must meet the academic performance criteria prescribed by the South Carolina High School League and must have a completed eligibility profile on the SCHSL’s eligibility management website Planet High School. Instructions for completing the eligibility requirements on Planet High School are below.
*In order for student athletes to be eligible for participation and competition the following items need to be uploaded to the South Carolina High School League online eligibility portal http://www.planeths.com.
- Medical History Form – this form can be uploaded or completed online and requires signatures from both a parent and the student-athlete.
- Pre-Participation Physical Form – this form is completed by a medical doctor and can be uploaded by scanning or taking a picture of it with your phone and requires a parent and student digital signature
- Parent Permission Form – this form is completed online requires a digital parent signature
- Birth Certificate – this document can be uploaded using a scanner or by taking a picture with your phone and requires a digital parent signature
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form – this form can be completed online and requires a digital parent and student signature
PlanetHS – quick account instructions
Click on the Link Below and choose the sign up option in the top right hand corner.
After you have created your accounts click on the link below for parent/student instructions for linking accounts and submitting forms.